Home Staging Consultation & Implementation
Most Buyers are visual shoppers. That's why it's so important for your home to look like a million bucks!
WHY HOME STAGING?
When selling your home – the more people who visit it in person, especially during the critical first two weeks of a listing, the higher probability of it selling more quickly for a higher price.
Home staging puts an emphasis on the best features of your home while minimizing the imperfections. It keeps buyers focused on the house and not distracted by clutter, your personal effects or your specific style.
LIST WITH ME AND YOUR STAGING IS FREE!
Our goal is to make your home appealing to as many buyers as possible. We want to help potential buyers envision themselves in your home. We work with you to emphasize your home’s space by neutralizing, organizing, de-cluttering, brightening, lightening, arranging and accessorizing your home; creating an environment that buyers can’t resist!
- Staged homes typically sell for 6-10% more than non-staged homes.
- 95% of home buyers take online virtual tours to decide which homes to tour. A staged home creates nicer photographs which attracts more buyers.
- According to the National Association of Realtors, Realtors who represent the buyer, 81% of buyers are affected by home staging.
- Staged homes sell 78% faster than non-staged homes. That's 30 days instead of 100!
- Home staging of an occupied home costs an average of 1/4%-1% of the home's value. Spending $750 for a $300,000 home can save the seller $9,000-$15,000
How We Do It
Our full-time and professionally accredited home stager will visit your home, make suggestions regarding potential improvements, suggest furniture placement, and add details that can enhance the home’s value. We take a no-cost to low-cost approach to most home staging recommendations.
We maintain an inventory of modern home accessories, artwork, lamps, linens, bedding and other small staging items that our clients are welcome to use during the staging and listing term. Ask us for more details.
If your home needs new furniture or additional items, our stager can assist you with furniture rental and rental option.
Examples - Before and After Photos: